Saturday, February 2, 2008

All About Rugby!

I love watching basketball games. Here in the Philippines, basketball is the most popular game. However, when I have to work in Malaysia for a minimum six months, I missed my daily dose of watching the hoops game. During this time though, I was introduced to a new interesting and fun game: RUGBY!

Rugby is a game that is played in more than 100 countries worldwide. Rugby is played with two teams of fifteen players from each each side. The object of the game to take the ball in the end zone of each team to score points. What I like about rugby is its continuous flow type of game-- relentless action!

When I went back to the Philippines I lost track of Rugby, until today. I came across RBS6Nations.com website, the official website for Europe's premier international rugby tournament, the 6 nations championship. This site provides a comprehensive coverage of the rugby games from the 6 nations tournament (comprised by England, France, Ireland, Italy, Scotland, and Wales). The website also contains a list of tournament news, fixtures and results, as well as interactive games and podcasts section for the six nations fans.

If you are a Rugby fan this website is the best site for you!

0 comments:

the other side of the monitor